Bake Your Way to Delicious Gluten Free Sourdough
Join the Gluten Free Sourdough Series
For those who want to learn the art of gluten free sourdough, get results faster and get support along the way.
Become a master at gluten free sourdough in this comprehensive online course.
With support, video demonstrations and a variety of recipes,
there are no limits to you or your baking.
What You Get
As a Gluten Free Sourdough Series Baker, you get:
- 24/7 Access to GF Sourdough Baking Series
- Videos and Instructions for Bread,
- Guidance and Support from Instructor Marissa Froese
- Printable Downloads
- Community Support Via Private Facebook Group
More Delicious Sourdough Recipes!
Bread, Pizza, Bagels, Buns & More!
Meet Your Instructor
Hello, I’m Marissa!
I live on a small farm in Nova Scotia, Canada. I am passionate about farming, gluten free baking, and nature.
I am a wife, mother of 3, educator and artist. I would love to teach you how to bake gluten free sourdough confidently. Once you learn your new sourdough skill and understand the power of fermentation, your kitchen (and GF baking) will never be the same!
1 year access to all GF Sourdough Series videos and recipes.
(approx. $75 USD)
- Lifetime access to all GF Sourdough Series videos and recipes.
- 50% off all Wyndelin E-books*
(approx. $140 USD)
Giving a Gift?
1. Simply select one of the memberships above.
2. Check the box beside “Is this a gift?” during the purchase process.
3. Send your gift via email immediately -OR- Wait till just the right time to send it from your account page!
*Includes 50% off all past and future Recipes at Wyndelin eBooks.
What our Gluten-free Bakers Say
“I loved this course! I have only gotten as far as making my first loaf of bread and it turned out wonderful! Such great taste and I was pleasantly surprised with the texture and softness of the bread. So glad to eat real bread again! The class is taught very well, explaining all the steps, very easy to follow along. My only wish would be to have more lessons! Thank you so much for your hard work and delicious recipes!“
“I love the GF SD course! It is very detailed and Marissa has a wealth of knowledge! My husband has Celiac and there hasn’t been a homemade GF bread that we loved until I started this course. I can’t wait to continue to learn and grow!“
“The gluten free sourdough class has been great fun! I have learned much about gluten free sourdough starter, bread and discard recipes. Marissa presents the process thoroughly and describes expected outcomes. Shannon explains equipment options and various baking methods. I love that I have unlimited access to the lessons and am a member of a private facebook group where everyone is positive and supportive. Consider taking this class and enjoy bread again!“
How do I access my Gluten Free Sourdough Series course?
After signing up you can access your course at wyndelin.ca/courses/gluten-free-sourdough-series/
Can I watch the course at any time?
Yes. You can access your course and all related videos online 24/7.
Can I gift the course to a friend?
Definitely! Simply check the box beside “Is This a Gift?” in the sign up process. You will then have the opportunity to enter the recipients contact information along with a personal message they will receive.
How long is this course?
You can choose between 1 YEAR or LIFETIME ACCESS to the course. The course itself is organized over a 6-week period, but you can move at any pace you feel comfortable with.
What does the course look like inside?
Inside you will find the following categories:
- Prep Week – Building Your Gluten Free Sourdough Starter, plus BONUS RECIPES for Gluten Free Sourdough Scones, Pancakes and Waffles
- Gluten Free Sourdough Breads
- Gluten Free Sourdough Pizza
- Gluten Free Sourdough Focaccia
- Gluten Free Sourdough Cinnamon/Savoury Buns
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bagels
Contact us with any other questions you may have!